Rare Neccessary Equipment To Buy

they got them... on sale even, for like $29.99 a piece! :lol: DUDES... this sight does work you just need to wait like 5 mins and then it finally pops up!!! check it out!

damnnn thats a steal! they want like $50 for them at auto zone...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Is the sale over already??!
no, but it should be! @ $8.99 a quart they are all sold out of blinker fluid... although i did score a set of hollow plug wires for dam cheap! :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Wow! Thats dirt cheap! This is better than Harbor Frieghts dollar days......I found a left handed Billett steering wheel for the burb! $69.99

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

how bout the subwoofer? $145,000.00

Thousands and thousands of years ago, man climbed the mountains of the gods and stole their fire. Not much had happened since then, until now. Behold, man has once again climbed the mountain of the gods, broke into their cars, and stole their audio equipment. The Mother of all Subwoofers is simply the pinnacle of all things audio. The basket is pure unobtanium, the magnets forged by Thor himself! The super stiff cone is made from the pulp of the ambrosia plant, finely woven into perfection. This amazing driver is capable of going as low as -500 antiherz! Special warning about KalecoAuto Audio Equipment: Listening to such equipment by mortals is HIGHLY ill advised!

motherofsubssu1.jpg

or the midbass? $14,549.99

Many owners of the Mother of Subs have complained that their paltry component systems simply could not keep up with it. We searched high and low for a build house that could craete something to our specifications. Most were shocked, and one engineer went mad, tearing their clothes off and running into the forest, never to be seen again. But, at long last, a mysterious deformed, yet muscular man showed up one day, and said "I shall build this midbass, or my name is not Haephestus!" While we still do not know who he is, he did manage not only to meet, but to far exceed our specifications. The surround is Vulcanized rubber. The basket, made from a titanium alloy. The magnet, though large, is pure neodymium! And the one inch cone inside the massive surround is nothing but the purest virgin steel. Oh yes, this midbass has some serious potential. Available in 7" only. Warning, this midbass will blow your doors off! We're being quite literal.

stupidmidswu3.jpg

tweeters? $149.95

Straight from the stereo of Dionysis, the Tweeter Dimmer is the solution for your overly bright highs! Reduces the brightness of tweeters, without reducing their volume. Truly a fine product for the truly dim!

dimmerpr8.jpg

Edited by MegaloManiac

Holy rusted metal batman!!!!! HOw much are the mother of all subs MOAS for short

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

I definitely need this flux capacitor

The famed and fabled Flux Capacitor! Many flux capacitor designs have come and gone in the marketplace. Most have only been compatible with certain low production paintless cars. But now, KaleCoAuto has brought to you a modern Flux Capacitor fully compatible with any present day vehicle! This item may be expensive, but can you place a price on time travel? NOTE: Special return policy: If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return this product for a full refund, in no LESS than 30 days before you purchase it!

fluxcapbo7.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

every woman's dream!!

Tampon Dispenser (For Automatic Vehicles)

This is dedicated to the lady racer on the go! Featuring quick dispensing action, the Tampon Dispenser for Automatic Vehicles is the ideal match for any vehicle with an automatic transmission. The built in canister operates much like the clip of a gun, and has a capacity of 12. Extended clips may be purchased, depending on vehicle. Absolutely not for use with manual transmissions!

Deep Discount for Hyundai Tiburon owners!

tamponup6.jpg

Edited by MegaloManiac

bwaaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa nismo need one of them!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg