multipule alt setup

ok , i probably live in the worst spot as far as having good shops around . i need to get a multiple alt. setup on my suburban , and theres no way in hell im going to attempt doing it myself. "but" there is also no F-ing way im shipping/driving it all the way to cali to get done .. (i live by Detroit MI) anyone know of any shops i can take the burb to that maybe a "little " closer than cali? any in Ohio,Indiana, Kentucky? all i want is to drop it off and have it all done up .

this wont be a job for an average shop, car audio or alternator. you need a fabricator. buy the alt you want and take it to a fabricator to have them make the bracket.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

im sure a fabricator will have the mechanical know how to install the alt after he has made a bracket for it lol. just talk to DCpower or mechman about what you will need for wiring and have them tell you how to find what size belt to get.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

ive talked to both of them already , DC seems to be a LOT more helpful with me , and hes real understanding , being that im a greenhorn when it comes to multiple alts. he said he can make the bracket for me , but it would be shipped here and id have to install it . im not worried about doing it myself , i build custom mud trucks and old G body lo-lo's so i know how to spin a wrench. i just have so much other crap goin on with my build id rather "have" it done . hmmm , i hate being stubborn :)

ive talked to both of them already , DC seems to be a LOT more helpful with me , and hes real understanding , being that im a greenhorn when it comes to multiple alts. he said he can make the bracket for me , but it would be shipped here and id have to install it . im not worried about doing it myself , i build custom mud trucks and old G body lo-lo's so i know how to spin a wrench. i just have so much other crap goin on with my build id rather "have" it done . hmmm , i hate being stubborn :)

lol its ok man. some shit you just dont want to deal with. so have DC make the bracket then find an auto shop to install it. just call around to a few places until you find a guy that sounds like he knows what he's doing. the smaller the shop, the more likely they will branch out and do this kind of work. the big places only do what they do, if that makes sense.

Archived