quick question

Alright guys ive got my 08 pontiac vibe, stock 80 amp alt big 3 duralast gold battery under the hood. Ive got a run of 0ga in pos and neg to my second battery xs power d925 under my passenger seat. From there i have a run of pos and neg to distro blocks which i hooked my amps up to. ap 1500 wired at one ohm to my dc level 4 15 and my mbquart 4 channel. I had my stock headlights and had voltage drop. I ordered new hids 55w 10k from ddm. My lights no longer dim. Could the ballasts be holding voltage and not dimming but still being damaged? The kit included 10ga wire to run direct to the battery for power and ground, im thinking this may have solved my dimming problem because it uses the factory headlight wires as a remote turn on. Am i correct on saying this? At the battery my voltage doesnt drop below 13.3

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Alright guys ive got my 08 pontiac vibe, stock 80 amp alt big 3 duralast gold battery under the hood. Ive got a run of 0ga in pos and neg to my second battery xs power d925 under my passenger seat. From there i have a run of pos and neg to distro blocks which i hooked my amps up to. ap 1500 wired at one ohm to my dc level 4 15 and my mbquart 4 channel. I had my stock headlights and had voltage drop. I ordered new hids 55w 10k from ddm. My lights no longer dim. Could the ballasts be holding voltage and not dimming but still being damaged? The kit included 10ga wire to run direct to the battery for power and ground, im thinking this may have solved my dimming problem because it uses the factory headlight wires as a remote turn on. Am i correct on saying this? At the battery my voltage doesnt drop below 13.3

i have started my car multiple times with the hid's on and they didnt dim at all and they still work. ballasts take the 9-16v in your car and converts it to something like 10,000v

alright, i was getting really nervous because i have a voltmeter at my amp and it would drop to like 10.8 volts on big bass hits. I checked it today and its about 4.-.5 volts low, i didnt want to eff my lights lol. thanks for the response

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived