Second Skin Audio

Box for fi Q 12"

Who can design me a box or direct me towards some help?

I currently have an aq1200d amp and want to get a 12" fi Q. What do you guys think about these?

I have an acura rsx and can give you the dimensions if your willing to help me design a box

What should I go with ported or sealed?

Also what options should I get on the sub? For example the ohm, cooling, and etc.

I hope you guys can answer my questions. If you need to know any information post it and I will try to reply asap.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by kool3453

dual 2 ohm sub get it fully loaded. And do you want more SPL or Sq? what kind of music do you listen to? I have 4 of these.. well the old style but i have friends with the new ones and they are BEAST hooked an aq 3500.1 to one 18 lol :trippy:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

dual 2 ohm sub get it fully loaded. And do you want more SPL or Sq? what kind of music do you listen to? I have 4 of these.. well the old style but i have friends with the new ones and they are BEAST hooked an aq 3500.1 to one 18 lol :trippy:

Alright well I ordered one, but I never got a confirmation or receipt etc.. So maybe my browser was being weird and didnt go through because not even my card was charged as of today.

I would like to go wtih SQ but also be able to get nice SPL haha I know its not always possible lol. Can you help with designing a box?

Thanks for your help dude

yea man for sure.. just what kind of music do you like to play the most? whats the song with the lowest bass line that you listen to?

do you have a stock electrical?

I listen to everything. Dubstep, drum and bass, and rap is the main stuff though. Yes I'm on stock electrical running 8 gauge at the moment but will be upgrading to 0 or 4?

What do you recommend me to do?

Ehh about the lost bass line I really don't know haha.

Thanks for the help again

Edited by kool3453

I just went out an measured the maxes

Length max 37"

Width max 25"

Height max 16"

I took a picture of how the hatch looks like.

iQBtu.jpg

haha I know its a shitty sub in there, but I need something!

I would like to keep as much space as possible because this car is a daily driver and sometimes need to place some stuff in the back.

Thanks for you help man!

If olds hasnt hooked you up with a design yet i can just shoot me a pm if interested.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)