MLA with stock alt?

Yep, plug and play. And the only other wires are a ground at the MLA and a power at the alt terminal like in the pic. Also what car is it you have? 02-ish Sebring V6 2.7 maybe? Quick search brought me up a 120 amp alt.

nope thats the more expensive one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i got the 4cyl 2.4l one..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

ZOMG twisted commented on my thread!! :rofl: jk bro lol did it help much?

Lulz...yeah it helped bro....went from 13.9v idle to 15....

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Lulz...yeah it helped bro....went from 13.9v idle to 15....

he did it again!! :clapping: hahaha jk but dayum now i must save my moniez which is hard to do! thanks everybody!! smd<3 no homo

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Jesus can you post which model you have? You too Twisted?

They have models? Lulz, didn't know. All I know is that it's a standard 15.1 module (not adjustable) other than that :shrug:

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

In theory it should help the voltage drop stituation. Lets say youre at charging at 14.0 without a load or MLA and youre seeing a drop of 1.5 volts putting you at 12.5. Id imagine if you bumped the original voltage up to 14.9 it would drop 1.5 volts to 13.4 volts. Maybe Im off but thats what it seems like in my head at least. Your amperage would be any better but it would keep your amps above the low voltage danger level.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.