Old Fi X box specs same as New Fi X specs???

I was just wondering if the recommended box specs are about the same for the old Fi X 12's compared to the new ones, this sub is going in as a temp set-up so I will have a little bass.

The box I came up with is 2.1 cubes after displacement, with 2 4" Aero Ports, at just a hair under 12square inches per cube, tuned to 36.xx Hz. It is for a single 12.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

No sir...box specs are different i do believe. How much power are ya puttin to it?

I have two amps that I have laying around one does 300rms @ 2ohms and the other does 600rms @ 2ohms.

So really I can use either.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

By far close enough. While TS params are a little different, the boxes used for them are very close. Really the boxes used for all 12" Fi drivers are interchangeable. A 12" BTL in 2.1 cuft tuned to 36 would work... for a Q or a BL as well. Just that its not as SQ oriented for the Q as tending towards the lower side of our recommendations and would have a little more punch with a BL or BTL.

Should do fine for an X12.

Thanks,

Scott