Transmission Problems... IDEAS?!

Ok you guys i finally found a video showing what my trans is doing. Watch and when the jeep shift into 2nd the RPM's JUMP and go back to normal

Now this guys said he changed the trans fluid and something else and it fixed it? SO anyone know what may be the problem and if changing the fluid can really fix it?

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KYpXcXA508

Link for mobile users

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KYpXcXA508

you got a filter in there youll have to change also, but if its slipping idt servicing it will fix it

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Yeah that is chitty hommie kinda like when someone bites your language style and tries to claim it like their own. What did the guy do that worked on it? Cause just changing the fluid wouldn't cause anything to fucc up worse than it was before. Maybe he did something to it when he worked on it?

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

you got a filter in there youll have to change also, but if its slipping idt servicing it will fix it

I know the gasket and filter is $20

Na man its not slipping...

I know that for a fact...

Its like when i am accelerating when it shifts into 2nd it will jump from right around 1100 RPM's up to 2k and then right back down to where is was and keep on going like nothin ever happened. Has been doing it sense we bought it.

Yeah that is chitty hommie kinda like when someone bites your language style and tries to claim it like their own. What did the guy do that worked on it? Cause just changing the fluid wouldn't cause anything to fucc up worse than it was before. Maybe he did something to it when he worked on it?

Said he changed the governor pressure switch... what ever that is.

I am about to just go to a shop and have them take the jeep for a test drive and see whats up.

id drop the pan drain all the fluid then flush it out of the torque converter. Then replace the trans filter and fill it back up with some good trans fluid. sounds like your bands could need tightning too

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

id drop the pan drain all the fluid then flush it out of the torque converter. Then replace the trans filter and fill it back up with some good trans fluid. sounds like your bands could need tightning too

THANKS homie... Someone was JUST saying something about that... How hard is it to tighten the bands?

hahahhaahahah did he change your blinker fluid too?

Thats what i said... I mean i know a good amount about cars and NEVER heard of that.

Got anything else to contribute besides being a smartass...