Grim thanks for the input. I like the Head unit but I cant say I am too crazy about the Polks and MBQuart amp. Subs could be an option as well. Thanks

Bullet, i think I will use the harness to be on the safe side. Last thing I want is to do this install and have some crazy issues with the cluster or functionality of the vehicle come up. Not interested in taking short cuts.

eh i stayed a bit on the cheap side for the speakers, the mb quart amp though should work just fine, ive been in cars running them and they do very well for the price. you might want to look into some morel maximos for the speakers amazon has a good price on them right now. i was trying to come in a bit under budget so there was some head room for a few changes

I cant say my prices on T3 but I can get some very good pricing. I have yet to find a comparable set of speakers for the price. Although...I have never heard a set of T3 components either.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I cant say my prices on T3 but I can get some very good pricing. I have yet to find a comparable set of speakers for the price. Although...I have never heard a set of T3 components either.

can you pm me a ball park number to work with?

can you pm me a ball park number to work with?

No can do sir. I am trusted to not give out prices, sorry. Talk with HHRED here on the forum and I am sure he can help you out.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

or me lol i could help you with prices since eds always busy

I didnt know you work for T3 :shrug:

d(-__-)b

No can do sir. I am trusted to not give out prices, sorry. Talk with HHRED here on the forum and I am sure he can help you out.

i wasnt asking for an exact number just a range that its in just for a comparison purpose, but i understand how these brands work so no harm bro.

or me lol i could help you with prices since eds always busy

thanks

Thanks I figured a flip out would be a no no.

d(-__-)b