Jextel Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 I have been thinking about this for a while and was wondering how i can expect to pay for this? maybe ill start out with just the visors than the head rest(no1 sits in my back seat) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
Ernesto Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 Here you can get it done from any where starting around $600+
Jextel Posted August 18, 2007 Author Report Posted August 18, 2007 I dont have leather seats do that make a difference? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
Ernesto Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 I dont have leather seats do that make a difference? Maybe...I think it's easier with leather
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.