Tiller's new build log!

LMAO i thought soo u kept telling me that too haha so thats why i was just saying. but thats whats up, i think the box in your caddi is one of my all time favorite boxes uve built looks fuckn sick. u guys coming out to lowes tonight? idk if anyone still does its cold as hell but i havent actually been out there in a long time..

oh yeah p.s tiller get ready to have 67 pages of talk ahah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

for some reason im thinking this is all elvises plan, talked you in to it.. i can picture it now.. bro im tellin you these things are beasts they will take two warhorses each ahaahhaa

The tsns is what came to mind after want to do a single 18!

I wanted to do something that would wow people! Something a little crazy hasnt really been done... That people are afraid to do!

And as far as the amp... I was going to run 2 zx2500.1's but as we got to talkin he made sense when he said spend 500 more and get 10k!

Was a smart decision... Seeing how i wont need any more power and if i do??? Get another warhorse! The price we got them! Youd be a fool not too buy one!

Soo ill give a little credit to evis on the products!

But i build my shit! I think of my own designs and how i want shit!

Soo this is all me now! and if people want to hate and be jealous and call me dumb for putting this much powrr to a sub... Thsn i just have to let em be!

Thanks for lookin! And the more shit that gets talked the more it fuels the fire!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

LMAO i thought soo u kept telling me that too haha so thats why i was just saying. but thats whats up, i think the box in your caddi is one of my all time favorite boxes uve built looks fuckn sick. u guys coming out to lowes tonight? idk if anyone still does its cold as hell but i havent actually been out there in a long time..

I might be out there! And let the people talk!!

I might be out there! And let the people talk!!

The tsns is what came to mind after want to do a single 18!

I wanted to do something that would wow people! Something a little crazy hasnt really been done... That people are afraid to do!

And as far as the amp... I was going to run 2 zx2500.1's but as we got to talkin he made sense when he said spend 500 more and get 10k!

Was a smart decision... Seeing how i wont need any more power and if i do??? Get another warhorse! The price we got them! Youd be a fool not too buy one!

Soo ill give a little credit to evis on the products!

But i build my shit! I think of my own designs and how i want shit!

Soo this is all me now! and if people want to hate and be jealous and call me dumb for putting this much powrr to a sub... Thsn i just have to let em be!

Thanks for lookin! And the more shit that gets talked the more it fuels the fire!

im far from talking shit or aiming my fire extinguisher at another mans fire that he started with two sticks.. i want to see 10k on 1 tsns, cuz when i threw 7k at one of my woofers its literary laughed, the tsns's are amazing pieces of equipment, and so is the war horse.. and yes i know elvis told me the deal he got his warhorse for and yeah if he had that deal when i bought my at7k i woulda bought the warhorse too, knowing i have nowhere to put it lol.. i might have missed it but why only do 1 woofer on 10k? when u have 2 woofers and when u can double the cone whyy not do it? go all out and fuck it

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

im far from talking shit or aiming my fire extinguisher at another mans fire that he started with two sticks.. i want to see 10k on 1 tsns, cuz when i threw 7k at one of my woofers its literary laughed, the tsns's are amazing pieces of equipment, and so is the war horse.. and yes i know elvis told me the deal he got his warhorse for and yeah if he had that deal when i bought my at7k i woulda bought the warhorse too, knowing i have nowhere to put it lol.. i might have missed it but why only do 1 woofer on 10k? when u have 2 woofers and when u can double the cone whyy not do it? go all out and fuck it

The talking shit part wasnt at you! It was to all the other people!!

And yea elvis got a great deal on his first one!

Hahaba but we got an even better deal than thT!!

And im only doig one becuase ive never seen it done! Going for 50's in the low 30's- bassrace!

And 2 18's around 10k has been done! Im being different and taking risks! I got 2 huge amps! And a bad ass woofer!

But if this is a fail which it wont be... I will do to 18's or 15's

Of coarse tsns's!

Dude, doesnt your keyboard have a period key? You dont have to put exclamation points at the end of everything you say. Its annoying as shit, makes me feel like you are trying to yell over the internet. Lol And you know what they say about the loudest one in the room...

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

i feel like im talking to elvis here, same grammer same spaces same nonsence lol... yes 2 18's on 10k has been done but 2 18's on 10k bass racing 59's isnt done that much especially on this forum.. so you do that for this forum and i will buy you a drop kit for the donk :) and it wont be a body kit lol

BUILDLOG

Dude, doesnt your keyboard have a period key? You dont have to put exclamation points at the end of everything you say. Its annoying as shit, makes me feel like you are trying to yell over the internet. Lol And you know what they say about the loudest one in the room...

Ook who are you??

And who cares if i use exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a forum not fuckin typing class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave my thread if you have nothing to say about my system?

i feel like im talking to elvis here, same grammer same spaces same nonsence lol... yes 2 18's on 10k has been done but 2 18's on 10k bass racing 59's isnt done that much especially on this forum.. so you do that for this forum and i will buy you a drop kit for the donk :) and it wont be a body kit lol

Bahaha dont make fun of my donk!

And elvis is doing 2 18's on 2 warhorses! Plus his box is built a little higher... Soo youll see him doing high 50's

Hahaha my build is like his trucks little brother! Except mine will be playing this year! Hahaha

Archived