Tiller's new build log!

:blink::unsure::popcorn:

I'm not sure what to think at this point

where the fuck did this come from?

I don't think I've ever heard you talk like this once and if you did it was just joking around talking shit or something haha!!

this should be interesting to watch

...I want to get loud :ph34r:

i told you i had shit planned!!!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

I dont think you will have a problem blowing that woofer unless you clip the hell out of it.plus in real world you will never get 10k out of that amp you will be lucky to get 5k with 8 baterrys 2 alternators and after box rise

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I dont think you will have a problem blowing that woofer unless you clip the hell out of it.plus in real world you will never get 10k out of that amp you will be lucky to get 5k with 8 baterrys 2 alternators and after box rise

haha whats up man i met you at nymins shop!

but goo read up on the effeciency of the amps....

then come back to the thread....

ive seen it and saw testing results it puts out 10k at 14v and 6k at 12v then you have rise to worry about bro. my rise is to 4.6 ohms and i start at .35 what ohm is that woofer? are you going to wire it to 2 0hm

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

ive seen it and saw testing results it puts out 10k at 14v and 6k at 12v then you have rise to worry about bro. my rise is to 4.6 ohms and i start at .35 what ohm is that woofer? are you going to wire it to 2 0hm

ok your set up is completly opposite of mine!!

there is no comparison...

my box will be about 1/6 of yours soo my rise will not be that bad

and yes i will be wiring it to 2 ohms. that amp is 2 ohm stable...

when you going to have it done? get on it! lol i def want a demo .good luck with a 59 bassrace tho

TEAM DC AUDIO

It will be playing next month.. And demos will be given the day it plays hahaha!!

And minel said 59.9!! Thats probably impossible on how low im tuning it...

IM.... Going for 49.9 bass race

kool then i will see you in the lanes. i can bassrace 49s allday:)

TEAM DC AUDIO

elvis if i remember correctly MR.ps first time in the lanes whooped that ass and gave u ur first loss 2 18's vs 4.. smh.. i still love u but ur far from a pro too lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived