Tiller's new build log!

Its anybodys game bassracing. thats why its a competition.:)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Its anybodys game bassracing. thats why its a competition.:)

ur new to this rnt u lol im just saying haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i dont see you out there? i just see you always rebulding:) im just saying tho. and new to the game? not! ive been in car audio for a long long time probably since you were in diapers

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

i dont see you out there? i just see you always rebulding:) im just saying tho. and new to the game? not! ive been in car audio for a long long time probably since you were in diapers

haha hes always blowing shit!!!

and if youve been in the game for a while.... where you been at??

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

haha hes always blowing shit!!!

and if youve been in the game for a while.... where you been at??

ive been in the audio groundpounder game an installing for 20yrs as far as competeing just got into it, but ive taken all firsts at the shows in my class ;and have the state record in meca. so yea im a noob when it comes to competeing :) and im not trying to take over your build log bro. o have you built your box yet or at least designed it?

TEAM DC AUDIO

i been going out there for a while and do compete, but yeah im always rebuilding cuz well u know how it goes its never luud enough. and since i was in dipers eh? then building you own box should be cookies... the difference between u and i is im aiming for a 155+ with 4 18's on same power as you tuned LOWER :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hey dc hoe... When can we meet I need a mock of the bracket ill buy you lunch aswell... :)

ill be at melos on the 5th. do you need it off the motor:) i would assume, ill talk to you then about it

TEAM DC AUDIO

Archived