Tiller's new build log!

haha hes always blowing shit!!!

and if youve been in the game for a while.... where you been at??

im always blowing shit lol? i blew one amps..its the amp, im having the same issue as justin did when i bought it from him, and everyone i know that has a AT7K has blown it at least once.. but no worries why u think its taking me a while to start building i got bigger plans then 1 18 on 10k haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i been going out there for a while and do compete, but yeah im always rebuilding cuz well u know how it goes its never luud enough. and since i was in dipers eh? then building you own box should be cookies... the difference between u and i is im aiming for a 155+ with 4 18's on same power as you tuned LOWER :)

well good luck to you and yea i didnt have time and askd bill to help me out( ive changed my system 5 times this year)i told him what i wanted and he hooked it up. and i hit 154.5 at 38hz consistently. so good luck doing that at a lower freq on the same power :) anyhow this isnt my thresd to hijack good talking to all of you

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

well good luck to you and yea i didnt have time and askd bill to help me out( ive changed my system 5 times this year)i told him what i wanted and he hooked it up. and i hit 154.5 at 38hz consistently. so good luck doing that at a lower freq on the same power :) anyhow this isnt my thresd to hijack good talking to all of you

i would like some proof thats not the score i seen u put up :)... and its okay u know what happen to my thread and kaseys and zaks and justins lol... its okay to spam if ur a local lmao... and im just messing with you man, also thanks but i wont need luck ill need a efficent box to do it with. oh ya are u looking for a back up box for 4 18's? tuned at 28hz :)? haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

had her on the tl saturday getn ready for meca next week so thats a new number,still have a couple more tricks to squeeze a few tenths out of her. and nah im koo with my box. i just want a 55 out of it then im walling it.Get your shit playing so i can have some competition

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

im always blowing shit lol? i blew one amps..its the amp, im having the same issue as justin did when i bought it from him, and everyone i know that has a AT7K has blown it at least once.. but no worries why u think its taking me a while to start building i got bigger plans then 1 18 on 10k haha

your doing bigger shit???

im doing 10k to a single 18

your doing 7k to 4 18's

im building my own box

your using a hand me down box

but yea bigger build becuase of cone area!

4 18's is blehh....

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

your doing bigger shit???

im doing 10k to a single 18

your doing 7k to 4 18's

im building my own box

your using a hand me down box

but yea bigger build becuase of cone area!

4 18's is blehh....

LOL! :clapping::clapping:

TEAM DC AUDIO

ive been in the audio groundpounder game an installing for 20yrs as far as competeing just got into it, but ive taken all firsts at the shows in my class ;and have the state record in meca. so yea im a noob when it comes to competeing :) and im not trying to take over your build log bro. o have you built your box yet or at least designed it?

yea ive designed it but not built it...

money is a little tight right now seeing how i just bought a warhorse and i dont have the greatest job...

but i got more hours and a $1.00 raise hahahaha

soo next pay check teh shit will come together!

as long as lazy ass elvis will help me with my other altiminator!!

soo i took some pictures of some of the products going into the truck...

also the truck being gutted...

newbuild017.jpg

newbuild019.jpg

newbuild020.jpg

some of the kicker hyperflex 1/0

newbuild018.jpg

newbuild026.jpg

my dually altiminators

newbuild027.jpg

newbuild028.jpg

some size comparisons of the tsns next to one of my xl's

newbuild023.jpg

newbuild024.jpg

newbuild022.jpg

newbuild021.jpg

newbuild025.jpg

will be getting more packages within the next few weeks....

this thread is quite hilarious.. actually reading minels posts made me laugh the most :lol:

all I got to say is by the end of this I might be taking the "Haters Love Me" decal off the navi and putting it on your blazer tiller

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived