Tiller's new build log!

ya i do have justins box but dont jump to facts that dont exist lol

hmmm jd built my woofers, oh on top of that from what people actually said and so did justin is they sound a little better then the TSNS's but the TRF motor dosent chage shit... i guess because you have SS motor all of a sudden its a tsns? lol i had the 05 version of the TSNS BEFORE JOHNATHAN started using the other motors, i have some PM's somewhere from when i talked to jd about the woofers.. also it doesnt matter if u have 4 alts, those alts look very fimiliar and i have a feeling kasey has owned one of those and was un happy about it lol.. alsooo check this out, do u think steve added those extra batteries in his truck for nothing? unless u run 10+ natts with quad alts ur gonna get drop... and u started the shit dude no one was talking to u in teh first place and u try to bust me out with your non facts..

also u dont knwo if i was loud or not well 2 people compared it to justins yukon(only because i was tuned higher) and kaseys jaw dropped everytime he heard my truck soooo yeah that should mean something

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hmmm jd built my woofers, oh on top of that from what people actually said and so did justin is they sound a little better then the TSNS's but the TRF motor dosent chage shit... i guess because you have SS motor all of a sudden its a tsns? lol i had the 05 version of the TSNS BEFORE JOHNATHAN started using the other motors, i have some PM's somewhere from when i talked to jd about the woofers.. also it doesnt matter if u have 4 alts, those alts look very fimiliar and i have a feeling kasey has owned one of those and was un happy about it lol.. alsooo check this out, do u think steve added those extra batteries in his truck for nothing? unless u run 10+ natts with quad alts ur gonna get drop... and u started the shit dude no one was talking to u in teh first place and u try to bust me out with your non facts..

also u dont knwo if i was loud or not well 2 people compared it to justins yukon(only because i was tuned higher) and kaseys jaw dropped everytime he heard my truck soooo yeah that should mean something

since you dont really know what your talking about ima just drop this

the alts are brand new by the way... sorry for getting your feathers ruffled up

ill just catch you in the lanes whenever you get your shit up and going...

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

last time i checked this was MY thread??

all i want to know is when anyone besides tiller is going to have anything playing? is this going to be like a century rebuild? lol at least your working towards your build tiller. looks good, and those must be 220 iraggis i just had dom rebuild my 280s to 220s 2wks ago and they are the shit.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

all i want to know is when anyone besides tiller is going to have anything playing? is this going to be like a century rebuild? lol at least your working towards your build tiller. looks good, and those must be 220 iraggis i just had dom rebuild my 280s to 220s 2wks ago and they are the shit.

hahaha all of us are doing big things! kasey probably felt like king for a while cuase he was the only one in our group you had shit playing!!

and they might be 220's or 260's i gots NOO clue...

and have you installed them yet??? elvis still needs your bracket to trace hahaha!

yea they been in since i got them back it only takes 30 mins to pull them. you goin to melos? shit if he brings lunch i mite be up to pulling that bish once i spank that ass again in the comp

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

yea they been in since i got them back it only takes 30 mins to pull them. you goin to melos? shit if he brings lunch i mite be up to pulling that bish once i spank that ass again in the comp

yea we probably will be going and yea ill have bhim cantact you if hes serious...

i should be taking to him shortly

kool see ya there

TEAM DC AUDIO

since you dont really know what your talking about ima just drop this

the alts are brand new by the way... sorry for getting your feathers ruffled up

ill just catch you in the lanes whenever you get your shit up and going...

more then likely different classes for what i got planned but plans change so will see

last time i checked this was MY thread??

i mean u really cant be that blind i even quoted OG and called him OG 16 times, so the day u become an og lmk

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived