Second Skin Audio

Tinsel Leads Broke

Amalan

i still dont know. the btl i heard had the works on it though. cooling, 3rd magnet, hi xmax coil and the inner heat sink and i thought it sounded nice. i was pleased with that output but i dont know if i can duplicate that same sound in a trunk because that was in the cab of a pickup. if i were going to get a btl it would have all of those options tho it doesnt seem like inner heat sink is available but the btl i heard had it. it seems like it would be the most powerful single sub setup i could get within that price range.

Guest dropthabeat.com

i still dont know. the btl i heard had the works on it though. cooling, 3rd magnet, hi xmax coil and the inner heat sink and i thought it sounded nice. i was pleased with that output but i dont know if i can duplicate that same sound in a trunk because that was in the cab of a pickup. if i were going to get a btl it would have all of those options tho it doesnt seem like inner heat sink is available but the btl i heard had it. it seems like it would be the most powerful single sub setup i could get within that price range.

my btl is fully loaded too!! look at the picture closer. 3rd magnet, cooling options, blah blah blah, i don't get cheap shit.

I don't think nobody helps or backs their product better than Fi. Gotta love em:)

X2... Fi FTW!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i gotta stick up for FI my loaded up BTL hasn't given me lick a trouble and has outshined all others i had in it's place i have never seen a speaker handle soo much power soo easily. you're always gonna have somebody who has had a bad experience with EVERY speaker so i wouldn't concentrate on the negatives and instead worry about all the positives.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Archived