Second Skin Audio

Tinsel Leads Broke

Amalan

well the infamous fi tinsel leads fill broke on me. 3 of them broke on one sub and 2 on the other. im not really sure what to do from here. ive heard from nismo that fi will fix them for free and im wondering if that true cause if its easy as sending in the subs to fi for them to fix and them sending it back then im all for that but if i have to pay for a reconing kit for both of them then im gonna be kinda ticked.

Guest MegaloManiac

hmm if you're breaking tinsels then you have a problem. maybe the bandpass wasnt meant for the SSDs. cause i had a BL in a sealed box and it blew itself apart...

hmm if you're breaking tinsels then you have a problem. maybe the bandpass wasnt meant for the SSDs. cause i had a BL in a sealed box and it blew itself apart...

well the pads were chewing them apart and slowly but surely it ate thru the tinsel. everytime i opened it up, there would be a hairball of pad with strands of tinsel lead in it. i dunno it lasted for a while i mean it took about 6 months worth of serious bumping so i can see why they finally just broke.

Archived