Jump to content

Respectable head units.


SLOPALA

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right now I have an Eclipse 8443, don't get me wrong I love this unit and unfortunatly it is time to upgrade. Is there any unit out there that is just as good if not better? Please give me your input.

HU: Eclipse 8443

Front: Eclipse SC8362

Rear: Eclipse Point Source SP6900

Subs: Eclipse SW8122.4

Amps: Eclipse PA5422 & Eclipse 34230

EQ: Audiocontrol DQS

Posted

what are you looking for? like usb and blue tooth? run active or what?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

what are you looking for? like usb and blue tooth? run active or what?

I have been looking for another Eclipse but I dont know how much longer they will be selling them for. Plus I will be deploying soon, I just want to get an idea what is equal or better than what I have now. Yes, USB..blue tooth eh... that doesn't matter. I have been looking at Pioneer Premier series

HU: Eclipse 8443

Front: Eclipse SC8362

Rear: Eclipse Point Source SP6900

Subs: Eclipse SW8122.4

Amps: Eclipse PA5422 & Eclipse 34230

EQ: Audiocontrol DQS

Posted

Eclipse is out of business for the most part.

Their best unit is the mk11 7200 and that does have usb in the read as well as bluetooth.

the top end pioneers are great and u may like the higher end kenwoods.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Eclipse is out of business for the most part.

Their best unit is the mk11 7200 and that does have usb in the read as well as bluetooth.

the top end pioneers are great and u may like the higher end kenwoods.

Yeah that upsets me,.... My whole set up is Eclipse .. Why did they go out of buisness? I'll check out that Kenwoods

HU: Eclipse 8443

Front: Eclipse SC8362

Rear: Eclipse Point Source SP6900

Subs: Eclipse SW8122.4

Amps: Eclipse PA5422 & Eclipse 34230

EQ: Audiocontrol DQS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...