Wiring Question

I have a 2006 toyota 4runner, I am planning to put 3 amps, 2 JL 500/1's & a JL 450/4. Would you guys run two batteries, I already have a yellow top & I was thinking a Kinetic HC600 for my system. Is this a good idea ? & do you know if welding wire is a good chioce. I am built on a TIGHT BUDGET.

REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold

If you go with a bigger batt like a 2400 along with your yellowtop up front, just do a good big 3 with 1/0 gauge to the rear & you'll be fine. Welding wire is cheap & flexible & thick, Go with KLM cable from knukonceptz.com. You cab get around 50feet for around 80bucks. also, if you're really on a budget, go with one of the batts in my sig from walmart. It's 70bucks, & puts out around the same AH rating as an HC2400.

May I ask why ur going with JL if on a budget? or two separate amps for the subs?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

If you go with a bigger batt like a 2400 along with your yellowtop up front, just do a good big 3 with 1/0 gauge to the rear & you'll be fine. Welding wire is cheap & flexible & thick, Go with KLM cable from knukonceptz.com. You cab get around 50feet for around 80bucks. also, if you're really on a budget, go with one of the batts in my sig from walmart. It's 70bucks, & puts out around the same AH rating as an HC2400.

May I ask why ur going with JL if on a budget? or two separate amps for the subs?

I had JL from past installs with no complaints, I will be running 2 RE se 12"s & 4 MB Quart pce216 with 1 MB Quart pce210.

REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold

Archived