Supermodified/extreme Van.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the lane,very disgusted.........not only did i do a shit number...but while parked between a tricked out H2 and a 170,000$ Chevelle.............................I blew a fuel line and it was spraying fuel all over my exhaust........could have been very bad ,but it wasnt....Thank you lord..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

hurrayyyyy 1st place.. :rolleyes: ...............Cus nobody else was in my power class........ :lol:

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Monday afternoon........Day after Omaha show.........

Time to quit fuckin around....................

after spending some time on the phone with Chris Muthafuckin Norris and Crazy DB Dave Jennings..........it was time to do a serious rebuild........

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Passenger side of the console.........is the final Chamber........in the triple Bandpass design.......so it was built as small as it could be,,,,,,,,,within the rules........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Passenger door.........and height of the floor......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

helpers.......rides.........and my old Dodge Dynasty.......rockin the 18" Motegis

Posted Image

Archived