Sonic Electronix

Im trying to install a Line out converter and i need help finding the wiring schematics for a stock headunit/radio for an 02 f250?

Also when installing a 2 channel Line out... Do you hook both of the + and - from the rear speakers to the Line out converter?

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Im trying to install a Line out converter and i need help finding the wiring schematics for a stock headunit/radio for an 02 f250?

Also when installing a 2 channel Line out... Do you hook both of the + and - from the rear speakers to the Line out?

yes, and heres a schematic

http://www.modifiedlife.com/2002-ford-f250-truck-car-radio-stereo-wiring-diagram/

Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan/Yellow

Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Light Blue

Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Pink

Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Orange/Red

Edited by Kranny

yes, and heres a schematic

http://www.modifiedlife.com/2002-ford-f250-truck-car-radio-stereo-wiring-diagram/

Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan/Yellow

Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Light Blue

Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Pink

Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Orange/Red

OKay well right now i have the remote wire connected to the blue/white wire. isnt that the remote? it cuts the amp on and off so i dont see why not. Also i have the line out hooked up to wires that the local store told me that was the right wires. obviously they were wrong. im going to figure out the rest tommorow

If its a 2 channel that means tap into both the rear speakers and get the positive and negative of both of them?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

OKay well right now i have the remote wire connected to the blue/white wire. isnt that the remote? it cuts the amp on and off so i dont see why not. Also i have the line out hooked up to wires that the local store told me that was the right wires. obviously they were wrong. im going to figure out the rest tommorow

If its a 2 channel that means tap into both the rear speakers and get the positive and negative of both of them?

i have no idea.

and yes, again.

Edited by Kranny

Im just wondeirng can speaker wire from the front or rear speakers to the headunit be used as a remote wire?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Im just wondeirng can speaker wire from the front or rear speakers to the headunit be used as a remote wire?

if im reading this, you're asking if one of the headunit speaker channels can be used as a remote wire, if so, no.

if im reading this, you're asking if one of the headunit speaker channels can be used as a remote wire, if so, no.

Okay then which one out of the schematic can be used as a remote wire?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE