so cal bass competition

Stopped by today picked up an amp( US Amps Xt800.4)...can't wait to hook it up to the RE components. I also checked out their line of subs and they look similar to the RE SE's..My bro was going to get but they don't have it in D2. I'll see if Ill make it to the competition.

Stopped by today picked up an amp( US Amps Xt800.4)...can't wait to hook it up to the RE components. I also checked out their line of subs and they look similar to the RE SE's..My bro was going to get but they don't have it in D2. I'll see if Ill make it to the competition.

nice man you should let them know i sent you they might give you a discount next time go on a saturday and ask for jesse :drinks:

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

nice man you should let them know i sent you they might give you a discount next time go on a saturday and ask for jesse :drinks:

I was going to pick up some other things but I didn't have money in hand so I just got the amp. Shit I'll start going saturdays then.

show might get rescheduled for sunday the 12th due to rain in the forecast if the weather is bad rainy or cold we will reschedule for the 12th so we can all enjoy the show sorry about the news but if weather is good the show will go on so keep posted to this thread

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

what time is this gonna start. ill be there for sure curious to see what numbers i can do.

the show will start at 10am till 12 if its on the 5th or the 12th you should come by you might take a trophy with you :woot:

alright guys this is whats going to happen if theres rain in the morning there will be no show if theres no rain you get in your car and get on the road i will be there waiting for you guys :yahoo: