Any Hunters on SMD?

Anyone get anything this year? I didn't see shit and I didn't get anything. :(

honestly i havent even went yet lol knicked one with my car a month or so ago though haha i usually dont go until after the holidays. theres nothing better than sitting in your blind or in a treestand when theres snow on the ground, see one come in from 10 times the distance you normally would. have a good outline or the sonbitch, and just sit there and watch for an hour or two. then usually a few more come on in and just pick the best one and throw an arrow into it. bow hunting ftw. anyone can point a gun and shoot. it takes a little skill to bow hunt, especially bow hunting turkey.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Haha yeah but in NY Rifle season is like 4 weeks. So this is the last weekend coming up and it's been cold and snowing so we'll see what happens. Like I said I want to try bow hunting just never got around to it. :) The deer mess up your car when you hit it? Lol

Haha yeah but in NY Rifle season is like 4 weeks. So this is the last weekend coming up and it's been cold and snowing so we'll see what happens. Like I said I want to try bow hunting just never got around to it. :) The deer mess up your car when you hit it? Lol

nope, i just knicked the fucker. just got out. popped my bumper back into place and kept on going.

and its not exactly the fact that bow hunting is harder. it just gives you a way different feeling after you get one tracked down and find it laying about 50 yards away. its like buck fever from rifle hunting on steroids lol but thats just how i feel about it. i've been bow hunting since i was close to 8 years old. didnt get one until 11 though. my first deer i shot was with a 22-250, then after i shot my first one with a bow when i was around 11, i was just stuck on the feeling it gave me. plus i used to shoot my bow religiously lol not many kids can say they robbin hooded an arrow when they were 14, and since then i've done it many times with the same exact setup on different bows

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived