Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

how are the realm audio 4ch amps? the 600.4 ?.. im hearing really good things about them

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Posted

There was a guy around here that had a F-750, no typo, F-750, with Realm Audio. I believe it had 8 12"s and several of their amps. It also had Focal highs and amps. Sounded really good. I'm not sure how many 12"s were in it. I couldn't see in the back of that truck. BTW, that guy had money oozing out of all his crevices.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

There was a guy around here that had a F-750, no typo, F-750, with Realm Audio. I believe it had 8 12"s and several of their amps. It also had Focal highs and amps. Sounded really good. I'm not sure how many 12"s were in it. I couldn't see in the back of that truck. BTW, that guy had money oozing out of all his crevices.

sounds like it. well i seen one of those amp for 180 and they sale for 500. im thinking of jumping on it. they are an authorized sealer of that company.

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 507 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...