DC Sound Lab

DC Audio back in the ranger :)

Nice! I'm running pretty close to that in my ranger. How do you like sub up port up? I've got 2 XL12s in 3cf after disp with 47sq of port@ 30hz. Its on a DAT 1000.1 now but I have a saz3500d on preorder. Curious to see your numbers.

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpg

TEAM TRUTH HERTZ

DC LVL5 12

DD M1C

American Bass Mids/Highs

XS Power D3400 and D3100

Ohio Generator 270 alt

MECA Illinois Event Director

DC Audio Sales Rep

American Bass Distributor

Audio Technix Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

I love your system man. Have you got it metered?? I had two Level 3' 15s in my Ranger:

IMG_2880.jpg

It was way too big though, so I took it out. It destroyed the seal on my rear window, Cracked the dash, broke the dome light off, it was just tearing up the truck. So, I am looking for something smaller and louder, and I might be biting your system exactly. Hahaha :drinks: Do you have any other electrical upgrades besides the two batteries? And what year is your truck??

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

What year is yours? I was getting ready to wall mine off with 3 XL15s I just picked up. I'm not too fond of a cracked dash though.

Edited by poorboy6977

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpg

TEAM TRUTH HERTZ

DC LVL5 12

DD M1C

American Bass Mids/Highs

XS Power D3400 and D3100

Ohio Generator 270 alt

DC Audio Sales Rep

Audio Technix Dealer

I love your system man. Have you got it metered?? I had two Level 3' 15s in my Ranger:

IMG_2880.jpg

It was way too big though, so I took it out. It destroyed the seal on my rear window, Cracked the dash, broke the dome light off, it was just tearing up the truck. So, I am looking for something smaller and louder, and I might be biting your system exactly. Hahaha :drinks: Do you have any other electrical upgrades besides the two batteries? And what year is your truck??

thanks bro, yea my truck has taken a beatin...heres what happend when i had 2 15s at the window line in mine

2 lvl4 15s 1600rms.

after that happend i decided to wall it to take the pressure off the window...i fear for my window with these 12s i have now lol

as far as up grades i have big 3 done in all 0ga 220a alt. 50sq ft of damp pro....the wall broke all my roof braces so that forced me to get a shit load of deadener.

IMG_7020Small.jpg

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

IMG_2880.jpg

thanks bro, yea my truck has taken a beatin...heres what happend when i had 2 15s at the window line in mine

2 lvl4 15s 1600rms.

after that happend i decided to wall it to take the pressure off the window...i fear for my window with these 12s i have now lol

as far as up grades i have big 3 done in all 0ga 220a alt. 50sq ft of damp pro....the wall broke all my roof braces so that forced me to get a shit load of deadener.

IMG_7020Small.jpg

Damn, that's hard core. I swear mine came very close to breaking a lot of the time, I'm sure your familiar with the sound of the slider banging against the other panes of the window. LOL it's not good. Who did you get your alt through? and how much was it? :drinks:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

IMG_2880.jpg

2 lvl4 15s 1600rms.

IMG_7020Small.jpg

Damn, that's hard core. I swear mine came very close to breaking a lot of the time, I'm sure your familiar with the sound of the slider banging against the other panes of the window. LOL it's not good. Who did you get your alt through? and how much was it? :drinks:

oh yea very famliar with that sound lol. in fact pisses me the hell off cuz on some songs thats all you can freakin hear! :angry: idk what i can do other then just put a solid window in there, but dont want to spend the 300 ish to do it. so ima run this one till i break it lol. i got my alt of ebay actually, its just a ford ho alt. rated at 200a but i clamped it at school i go to college for auto tech, so i have access to all kinds of fun tools lol...but it clamped 220 at 1800rpms...and i paid 140shipped for it :yahoo:

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I'm not enjoying the horror stories you guys are posting... my back glass goes nuts off of my 12s right now which is y I was gonna go ahead and wall it. I stole someones idea and crammed a bunch of tennis balls between bed and cab and it helped quite a bit.

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpg

TEAM TRUTH HERTZ

DC LVL5 12

DD M1C

American Bass Mids/Highs

XS Power D3400 and D3100

Ohio Generator 270 alt

DC Audio Sales Rep

Audio Technix Dealer

oh yea very famliar with that sound lol. in fact pisses me the hell off cuz on some songs thats all you can freakin hear! :angry: idk what i can do other then just put a solid window in there, but dont want to spend the 300 ish to do it. so ima run this one till i break it lol. i got my alt of ebay actually, its just a ford ho alt. rated at 200a but i clamped it at school i go to college for auto tech, so i have access to all kinds of fun tools lol...but it clamped 220 at 1800rpms...and i paid 140shipped for it :yahoo:

Haha I feel you! It's such an annoying noise. I'm stuck with you there, I need to just put a solid pane in mine. All the flexing worked the entire seal on the top of the back window loose, so now anytime it rains I have to have a bunch of towels in my truck. I can't even think about going through a regular car wash anymore. lol. That's funny, I'm going to school right now too for all my ASE certifications and stuff. It's so nice having access to our shop anytime I want :) haha.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer