moe4sho Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 I need help wiring 2 dvc 4 ohm subs to a Sundown 2000D.I called a few places here in Dallas & the cheapest price i got was 80 bucks.I think thats crazy just for wiring up 2 subs.Any help would be great.
hdorre Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 For a 1 ohm load or 4 ohm load? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
sqsux Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 I need help wiring 2 dvc 4 ohm subs to a Sundown 2000D.I called a few places here in Dallas & the cheapest price i got was 80 bucks.I think thats crazy just for wiring up 2 subs.Any help would be great. What impedance are you wanting them at? Do you want the full 2k out of your amp? http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp there's a good way to figure it out your self. Start out boxy, shape as you move along. Dc Audio Team Fur
kmalinich Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 1 ohm load is parallel all coils to the output terminal.
hdorre Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
moe4sho Posted November 18, 2010 Author Report Posted November 18, 2010 I want the full 2k.I checked this out picture out & i got the subs wired up in the box.Now which side of the amp do i hooked the speakers to?There is a 2 pos & 2 neg.
dugee81 Posted November 18, 2010 Report Posted November 18, 2010 I want the full 2k.I checked this out picture out & i got the subs wired up in the box.Now which side of the amp do i hooked the speakers to?There is a 2 pos & 2 neg. you can hook + & - lead to any of the 4 terminals. it will all do the same thing when it sees the 1 ohm load. 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
moe4sho Posted November 18, 2010 Author Report Posted November 18, 2010 you can hook + & - lead to any of the 4 terminals. it will all do the same thing when it sees the 1 ohm load. So it doesn't matter if its the left pos & neg or the right?Thanks for all the help.
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted November 18, 2010 Report Posted November 18, 2010 So it doesn't matter if its the left pos & neg or the right?Thanks for all the help. No
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.