Help Ordering HIDs, DDM Tuning

The only way I like hids that blue, is if they;re in a crystal clear housing. I cant stand when people put 8k+ hids 35w in the foggy, cloudy, cracked housing. Makes me want to punch a baby

lol i agree with you. thankfully mine are. so if the op's are, he's all set.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

The only way I like hids that blue, is if they;re in a crystal clear housing. I cant stand when people put 8k+ hids 35w in the foggy, cloudy, cracked housing. Makes me want to punch a baby

haha, now that u said that, this is what my headlight housings look like

6221-0036L.jpg

i lose quit a bit of output just from this, i really want crystal clears but cant seem to find the $120 to get a set

for some reason ive seen the 2000 tacos with crystal clears in em, any place to get them cheaper than $130 a set?

truck is a 99 tacoma 4wd

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

The headlight housings on it are stock, but have no oxidation or cracking, or any problems. But during an assignment in my automotive electrical class today one of the D-Bags in my group working on my vehicle shorted out the bulb and caused it to go out. So I'm buying these then getting the clears within the next week hopefully.

'

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Meh...if you're looking for a blueish tint I wouldn't do 8k's. What evrybody has failed to mention is that 55w hids wash out a lot of color compared to 35s. I've got 55w 10ks and only have a small amount of blue to them.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.