Jump to content

DJ Iceman's 2001 Grand Prix GT AQ SDC2.5 12 x 2 + AP1500.1D


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice! I'm pretty sure you can make a box to fit in there through the trunk opening just keep messing around with the numbers take and inch here add it there sort of thing.

I'm guessing the box is too tall and deep to go into the trunk? Try a height of 14" or something around there. And an absolute maximum of about 34" if width is a problem, but measure first.

I can make one to go through, just don't feel like doing the same box. Besides, two is (usually) better than one :P Haha. Not too tall or too deep, too wide. Narrowest point in the back is 36" but trunk opening will only allow like 32" x 16" through. Plus two boxes makes it easier to take the system out in case I can't open the spare tire well, luggage purposes, etc.

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 602 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...