Sonic Electronix

they have some things like me n twisted have where u have a eq setup but it has a built in amp, mine is 80w so 20x4 and it does good imo for what it is and how old it is

his is merantz and mine is a jensen eqa 111

this is what mine looks like

3k83m73pc5O05V45S1a9l0ef69b4dcd4e1fd8.jpg

it works just like that, all u do is hook power,acc,and ground and then wire ur decks speaker wires threw it and it boosts the power output, i got it hooked to an oldschool 10w pioneer tape player with the speaker wires where u ground all the negs and just hook the pos wires of each speaker and it works great imo

could be a good add on to a stock deck with little output

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

they have some things like me n twisted have where u have a eq setup but it has a built in amp, mine is 80w so 20x4 and it does good imo for what it is and how old it is

his is merantz and mine is a jensen eqa 111

this is what mine looks like

3k83m73pc5O05V45S1a9l0ef69b4dcd4e1fd8.jpg

it works just like that, all u do is hook power,acc,and ground and then wire ur decks speaker wires threw it and it boosts the power output, i got it hooked to an oldschool 10w pioneer tape player with the speaker wires where u ground all the negs and just hook the pos wires of each speaker and it works great imo

could be a good add on to a stock deck with little output

damn bro! thanks! know any ones that are actually a little bit stronger?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Get a rockford fosgate 300.4, it puts out 50x4 rms at 4 ohms. Theyre 160 on sonicelectronix and it comes with a kicker 4 channel wiring kit :yahoo:

Sub: 15" Asendant Audio Mayhem

Sub Amp: Audioque 2200d

Headunit: Alpine iDA-X305

Speakers: Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5's & 6x9's

Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate Prime 300.4

Wiring: Knukonceptz Kollossus Fleks 0 Gauge(sub)

Knukonceptz Kollossus Fleks 4 Gauge (speakers)

Battery: Optima Yellow Top

Alternator: 165 Amp High Output

you don't want a power booster do you. REALLY? now look at that eq/booster pic up above. power claimed is 80watts. so 20X4 now go look at a amp that's 20X4. it will be bigger why? because it will have better components inside. it will be cleaner sounding. those powered eq's may put out 20x4 (i doubt it) but it will also be high on distortion too. IMO a real 4 channel amp is easier to install than a rat nest of wires.

whatever you do good luck.

Edited by menace to soberiety