Sonic Electronix

I've heard of those brands but never seen them sold down here in mississippi. Got JL ,RF ,alpine ,pioneer ,kole ,genesis ,and a few more. I like my setup now ,a lot of ppl say it's loud ,it's in a 2000 prelude. I wanna be way louder but I still wanna have SQ. I'd love to be able to hit a 150+db I know that takes a little money.

2009 maxima, currently stock

my system is in my sig but like felipe82 said for amps also hifonics are a good bang for buck amp as far as subs go i have RE now and im happy with it when i upgrade im looking at T3 if not DC but theres a lot of good brands out there AA FI sundown look around the forum and you can find lots of builds with these brands most with vids and lots of pics

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

For the Money you are going to spend on JL Subs you could get some DC lvl 4 xl's or something like the FI BTL and i assure you they would run over top of the JL woofers man... What kind of budget are you working with??

Hell even the Sundown SA series woofers are very affordable and they are down right nasty woofers in the right enclosure with the right power

You could probably get 4 SA 12's for the price of 1 JL w7 lol

Edited by SmokedOut08Impala

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yea owning jl is like owning a harley its for the name i had some over the years and never really impressed jls that is not a harley lol as far as rockford for amps that a good choice could also look into sundown sound digital crescendo lots of good stuff out there man

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png