2 dd 9518 AMP HELP

Dion lawler

u all say dop the research wat do u think im doing i didnt just regester and put up a random post, im asking professional comp people that have done this and what power they have put in the sub without blowing the fuck out of it AND concidering i live in australia its pretty hard to find imfomation on the subs when they are american made, believe me i have looked at so many pages and i can not find an amp that people have used. the specs of the subs were 1500rms each i matched it with the sundown 3500 amp, there no infomation on how much extra you can put on therew

you havent been looking hard enough. doesnt matter if you live in another continent, you can access just as many pages as i can. it all boils down to experience. your 3rd system and you want to move into multi kilowatt territory? im on my 4th system and i still havent broken the 2kw mark.

we ARE giving you professional information. you are seem too hard headed to accept the truth.

edit: and if you REALLY have to ask which voice coil configuration to get, you are absolutely not even close to being ready.

i had 2 ddm4s (3500@1 ohm each) on 2 9515s and they loved them! hardest hitting 15s i ever owned.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

i had 2 ddm4s (3500@1 ohm each) on 2 9515s and they loved them! hardest hitting 15s i ever owned.

and those amps have been clamped doing 10k strapped at 10v

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

the actual power handling of the sub is dependent on the enclosure size and design. If you don't know what you are doing, stick with the DD recommended box and run the rated power that DD recommends. They will be virtually bulletproof if you do that. VIRTUALLY

talk to your local DD dealer for more info, as well as enclosure design.

you will hear probably 100000 different box ideas, sizes, dimensions etc. I would almost bet you can talk to 4 different installers/shops/design shops and get 4 different boxes.

i didnt know you had a different language out there in australia. there is plenty of information I know its tough so here let me help

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Digital+Designs+9518+power+handling

if you think by being a cranky little kid that its going to make anyone want to help you then you are plenty wrong. do you even have the electricla for 400-500 amps of current draw?

im getting 2 kinectik 2400 amp batteries

Archived