Alpine R's, and Hifonics SOLD MODS, PLEASE LOCK

what size type rs?

My eye-o-meter says 12's

yup look at his sig. but ya matt lets talk DP lolol..door panels text me or pm me,yahoo,gmail,facebook,myspace,twitter,bbm,aim,kik,call,message in a bottle,aol, ME doesnt matter what u use lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i want door panels.. lets make them fit gawd damn it!

lol, they are yours:)just sent you a message in a voltage mountain dew bottle. should be there in the next few days....man, you crack me up.

what size type rs?

sorry, fixed. 12's it is....:)

My eye-o-meter says 12's

super eye-o-meter.....lol Edited by 98crewcab

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

i want door panels.. lets make them fit gawd damn it!

lol, they are yours:)just sent you a message in a voltage mountain dew bottle. should be there in the next few days....man, you crack me up.

what size type rs?

sorry, fixed. 12's it is....:)

My eye-o-meter says 12's

super eye-o-meter.....lol

what do i do just pick them up? ill give you some moneys for labor its nothing.. im sure ill have to cut them up to make them fit.. remmeber i have a ford its huge but its compact as hell..and koo ill let someone know that its coming ahah. but yeah text me man my BB crapped out and erased all my contacts and u can give me your addy and ill pick em up when ever you got time.

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

what do i do just pick them up? ill give you some moneys for labor its nothing.. im sure ill have to cut them up to make them fit.. remmeber i have a ford its huge but its compact as hell..and koo ill let someone know that its coming ahah. but yeah text me man my BB crapped out and erased all my contacts and u can give me your addy and ill pick em up when ever you got time.

Yayea! I just cant see throwing them away. hell, I will even help you chop them up to get them against your doors bro. then glass it to it:) will pm you my number. maybe even hook up this weekend. off till monday :clapping:

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

Yayea! I just cant see throwing them away. hell, I will even help you chop them up to get them against your doors bro. then glass it to it:) will pm you my number. maybe even hook up this weekend. off till monday :clapping:

iight for sure then yeah i wouldnt want u to threw them put that is a lot of labor put in to them to just toss them.. and how about i drop my door panels off at ur house and like 100 dorrah and give u like idk 6 months to make them magically attach on the door panels? and i work everyday and i got today off but since i didnt work today i might have to work Saturday. but i got your pm ill shoot you a text in a minute u dont have to tell me matt aka 98crew lol i know who you are ahaha..

BUILDLOG

daily bump....... :turkey: day leftovers FTMFW!!!

Edited by 98crewcab

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Good morning bump fella's :woot:

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

SOLD, thanks SMD!!!

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's