What front door speakers?

chapo123

Not many man would consider a pair of tweeters and some coax 5x7's as a "banging front stage". But to help you out bro those Kapaa will get loud and scream at you. Not sure they will be able to take the constant blaring all day long they would have to do to keep up with the subs. Good Luck Man.

signal goes to crossover, crossover goes to mid,

crossover goes to high.

If the car has 4 stock speakers like mine did, you'd need 2 comp sets. 4 crossovers, 4 tweeters, 4 midbass

Hope this helped any.

damn well it came with 4 but im taking out the back 6x9s. not like theyd help any if im firing foward.. although i have seen people keep 6x9s in the deck.. should i do it?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

well i just looked some up and the price difference is pretty big lol for a set of 40rms speakers its 139 ah im broke too so i might just not get a comp set lol http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9387_MB+Quart+RVF+268+-RVF268-.html

i mean for that much on that set id rather get a more power handling coax set..

more power dosent always mean better sounding like you want

I would try mounting those JL tweets in the door instead of the center console.

i will, just couldnt because i needed the tweets hooked up asap and broke my collar bone so i had to do a quick fix :lol: im feeling a little better now so i will when im 100%

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Not many man would consider a pair of tweeters and some coax 5x7's as a "banging front stage". But to help you out bro those Kapaa will get loud and scream at you. Not sure they will be able to take the constant blaring all day long they would have to do to keep up with the subs. Good Luck Man.

hm well what if i get a set in front doors and set in rear deck? i can try to retro fit the 6x9s in rear deck after i seal it off, im going to deaden the rear deck and i can try to find someway to mount them.. worth it? then i would need a bigger amp too :(

1j1450.png

well right now im planning to get 2 sets of those infinitys.. for the rear deck and front doors, still undecided on the amp. looking to spend like 200 on the amp.. used or bnib idc.. ideas?

1j1450.png