Jump to content

ddm setting amp on a pioneer


Emoxihax

Recommended Posts

Posted

max volume is 62. so I set my amp dmm at 45/62(about 75%)

1 ohm on 1000w so I set the amp to 31.6(correct right?)

Now for some reason my amp is going into protect whenever I get around 43. Can't even play the test tone I set it w/ at 45

I have the bass on the headunit at 0

do I need to set the bass on the headunit to -6 and then redo my amp w/ the dmm?

big mess I know :drink40:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...