Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK, here's a new topic that I've gotten mixed reviews on in my research. Is an Epicenter beneficial in all sound system settups? I have read reviews that state with new digital recordings they are not necessary and on the contrary I have read that they will be an asset to any system no matter the size, output, or musical preference. When and why are they applicable? What is the difference between the $100 epicenter and the $300 epicenter? Are they needed with all music sources(head units, etc.)?

Pretty much came to my own conclusion just wanted to see what others thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...