Jump to content

Please Delete


Jeremy1998

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am referring to the Rockford Fosgate T252-S components.

In this picture you can see that there is an input for a tweeter amp and a mid amp. youc an flip a switch inside to run it from one amp. I want to run 2 amps, however. The problem is that I don't know how much each needs. As in how much do the tweeters run, and how about the mids?

Please delete this post. I changed my ming on the 2 amps (the subject of this post).

Posted

If you look on the mid and the tweeter it will have the rms of each. iirc the mid is 100w and the tweet is 75w.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 835 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...