Sonic Electronix

I'm going to be running 4 Rockford Fosgate 12" P3s (P3D212). I want to run then in pairs (2 subs 1 amp). I was wondering if running them on the MB Quart ONX1.1500D was good or not?

AMP: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23875_MB+Quart+ONX1.1500D.html

SUB: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=4&series_id=31&family_id=11&item_id=108288&locale=en_US&p_status=

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

i assume you will have 2 amps? why not just get the D4 models and wire each amp down to 1 ohm?

or even better yet, just buy one amp, go with the audioque 2200d and wire to 1 ohm this way

4_2ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

it will be easier running 1 amp rather than 2.

Edited by Kranny

i assume you will have 2 amps? why not just get the D4 models and wire each amp down to 1 ohm?

or even better yet, just buy one amp, go with the audioque 2200d and wire to 1 ohm this way

4_2ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

it will be easier running 1 amp rather than 2.

I want to be able to listen to only 2 subs at a time while I'm driving or have my girl friend in the vehicle (she don't like the boom... yet!)

Youtube Channel

I want to be able to listen to only 2 subs at a time while I'm driving or have my girl friend in the vehicle (she don't like the boom... yet!)

wait....so you want to waste MORE money by getting 2 amps because its a convenience? have you ever heard of a bass knob? all audioque amps come with one. you can control how loud they will get....

wait....so you want to waste MORE money by getting 2 amps because its a convenience? have you ever heard of a bass knob? all audioque amps come with one. you can control how loud they will get....

True... Sorry if i seem a little dumb, I've been working nights a lot and with little sleep.

Where can I buy a audioque 2200d, that will ship to Canada? Then best thing the stores around my area sell is Pioneer.

Youtube Channel

True... Sorry if i seem a little dumb, I've been working nights a lot and with little sleep.

Where can I buy a audioque 2200d, that will ship to Canada? Then best thing the stores around my area sell is Pioneer.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=72

thats the order sheet. i would email them or call them and ask if they will ship to you.

also im curious, what made you go with RF P3's and an MB Quart amp? is that all that is available in your area or what?

also im curious, what made you go with RF P3's and an MB Quart amp? is that all that is available in your area or what?

I just got my first sub from a friend and it was a RF P2D412, I loved it, but it's not enough. Since I liked the sound of the RF Punch series I figured that I might as well go for the P3. And since I'm on a tight budget, the MB Quart was the cheapest fit.

Edited by C.Sanchez.A

Youtube Channel

I just got my first sub from a friend and it was a RF P2D412, I loved it, but it's not enough. Since I liked the sound of the RF Punch series I figured that I might as well go for the P3. And since I'm on a tight budget, the MB Quart was the cheapest fit.

hmm, how much would you pay per woofer on the p3's?

hmm, how much would you pay per woofer on the p3's?

Well sonicelectronix has them for $150 with a "make an offer" I was thinking $110 - $130. At their price with shipiing and all the taxes and stuff, all four would come up to 912.04 CND.

Edited by C.Sanchez.A

Youtube Channel

You could most likely get to 2 dc xl 12's for less then that and be wayyyy louder.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol