Sonic Electronix

You could most likely get to 2 dc xl 12's for less then that and be wayyyy louder.

I want four, I need to know where to get them and I also need a to get them here.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

You could most likely get to 2 dc xl 12's for less then that and be wayyyy louder.

I want four, I need to know where to get them and I also need a to get them here.

Why do you want 4? People don't realize that its possible to get louder with less cone area

I'm going to be running 4 Rockford Fosgate 12" P3s (P3D212). I want to run then in pairs (2 subs 1 amp). I was wondering if running them on the MB Quart ONX1.1500D was good or not?

AMP: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23875_MB+Quart+ONX1.1500D.html

SUB: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=4&series_id=31&family_id=11&item_id=108288&locale=en_US&p_status=

Not much experience on the ONX series, but the DSC 1500.1 I messed around with was a pretty stout little amp. I'd like to suggest the Audiopipe 1500.1 maybe? Not sure of your budget the they'd be cheaper than those mb quarts, most likely put out the same/more power. I only suggested those for bang for the buck budgeting. My link

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

Why do you want 4? People don't realize that its possible to get louder with less cone area

Show, I'm turning my truck into a show vehicle.

Youtube Channel

Get 2 18's? Or downsize to level 3's 4 level 3 12's would be around the same price and still a lot louder

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Show, I'm turning my truck into a show vehicle.

Your car would have a much easier time getting attention if you were louder with less woofer rather than trying to have aesthetics make up for it. Just go with freaking dc xls or something. You will be better off

Your car would have a much easier time getting attention if you were louder with less woofer rather than trying to have aesthetics make up for it. Just go with freaking dc xls or something. You will be better off

That means I have to replan my whole box and set up... All well (it will give me somthing to do during winter). Ok guess I will give 2 DC XLs a shot. Now How do I power them?

Edited by C.Sanchez.A

Youtube Channel

That means I have to replan my whole box and set up... All well (it will give me somthing to do during winter). Ok guess I will give 2 DC XLs a shot. Now How do I power them?

Well think about it like this. Would you rather spend more money being quieter or be louder for cheaper.

Edited by Kranny

Finally! It is nice to be getting some where. I've been trying to find the right system and now I'm getting some where. I'll let you all know what my decision is as soon as I make it.

So far I think DC XL, just waiting for a reply on price + shipping, and the AQ 2200ds will be $868 for both + duties so most likely another $113. So, $981 for the amps.

Youtube Channel