Maxim Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I am so confused. Your dad is having you take urine tests, so he obviously knows you smoke. And you know he's gonna give you urine tests, yet you continued to smoke. And now you want to know if your 15 whatever is less than the 50 whatever and if you can get away with it? The answer is no. If that 15 shows up on a test report sheet thinger then all you dad's gonna do is look at it and be like "Well well well, my son's still smoking this shit" and no matter how much you try to weasel your way out of it with stupid excuses you're probably gonna be fucked. Also, I lol'd at the pics. Moar pics please. kthxbai wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Maxim Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 No. I was trolling you bitches. /trolling I'm done now, and I gotta go study for a stat exam, but before I go, I'll insight you chaps on what drugs have done to my inlaws. thank god they're not blood. Drugs have ruined their lives, and I never ask or care what they're up to, because they are all pieces of shit. Imagine the biggest trailer trash faggots on the face of this earth. If they call you, its only when they want something and they're being sneaky. Oh yea, my aunt was just on the front page of the newspaper a couple months ago because of her fixation of drugs. https://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?storyID=105944 Good night, sweet princes. Your aunt is kinda hot. Just sayin' wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Your aunt is kinda hot. Just sayin' cool dude, shes also a prostitute and has fucked over 200 guys. I can give you her number if you want. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Playa Named Joe Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Your aunt is kinda hot. Just sayin' cool dude, shes also a prostitute and has fucked over 200 guys. I can give you her number if you want. As long as she is cheap... 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Maxim Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Your aunt is kinda hot. Just sayin' cool dude, shes also a prostitute and has fucked over 200 guys. I can give you her number if you want. trollface.jpg Just bein' a smartass. LOL 1:21 AM. Why am I not asleep? wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Maxim Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Your aunt is kinda hot. Just sayin' cool dude, shes also a prostitute and has fucked over 200 guys. I can give you her number if you want. As long as she is cheap... OMG sorry for the double/triple/whatever post but that had me fucking laughing pretty damn hard! :rofl: wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I loled. But seriously. better triple wrap that shit. but ur a playa what u need a hooker for? confused.jpg. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
powerpunchhx2 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 my dad gave me one cuz i got a possession charge... so yea... i didnt get in any trouble cuz the idiot cops lost my tickets and i just wanna get an answer to the question i asked i dont need no speeches saying "weeds bad for u" bullshit... its only bad cuz its illegal so by that logic cigarettes and alcohol are good for you cause they're legal? all i can say is this.they can tax cigs and beer they r legal,yet weed any one can grow any where,so how can they control it and tax it??? so its not and so on. team i.a.k. team me and team fu audio
UniqueSounds Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I found two people passed out in a car in the middle of my street. So i went out there wake there asses up and noticed that they where F***ED up bad. So the lady noticed i saw that and tried to start her car an leave but the car wasn't starting. So she started asking me to take her to get gas and i said yea if she moved here car about five houses down. So i then had both of their fucked up asses try to push the car out of they way. After about 15 minutes of trying they realized that the car was still in park. So once they finally got the car moving i jumped in my truck and took off. Only to leave the two Dbags stranded. 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
finkster Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 all i can say is this.they can tax cigs and beer,yet weed any one can grow any where,so how can they control it and tax it??? you can grow tobacco and brew alcohol anywhere....what you getting at? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.