300zxDrifter Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Does anybody know if I would be able to get anywhere close to 7 cubic ft of airspace for a ported box holding 4 10" MA audios 300watts rms 1.75 ft^3 each in ported box in my 2 seater 90 300zx? I plan on using every bit of trunk space available but I'm not too sure on how I would go about fitting the curves and contours of the trunk. The dimensions are roughly 13" high x 41" wide at one area x 54.5" wide at another x 27" long or front to back. Any kind of advice would be great. Thanks Something just like this only ported and one less sub http://jd.rediculouslygoodlooking.com/images/wzss13.jpg
300zxDrifter Posted December 2, 2010 Author Report Posted December 2, 2010 Audio equipment is as listed: (4) 10" MA Audio 100xe 300watt rms (2) 6.25" Rockford Fosegate punch speakers (2) 6.5" Rockford Fosegate punch speakers
hdorre Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/38791-torres-box-tuning-calculator-updated-310/ On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
300zxDrifter Posted December 2, 2010 Author Report Posted December 2, 2010 Thanks that ought to help out some
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.