Jump to content

Oldsboomer's Fi & Crescendo BC 5500(its here) Blowthru!!!!(vid last page!))


Recommended Posts

Posted

hell yea man!! i had been thinking about doing the extra to do it like that for awhile and then you finalized my thoughts with your build the front of ours is just a little different but not to much :)

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Yeah I know -.- I hate u I wanted to go so bad

It was so worth the sore(sp?) neck from hand bagging and getting home at 6am and sleeping the day away lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Your signature makes me laugh. lol

Good build bro. She plays pretty damn low. :drinks:

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...