2005 Chevrorlet Colorado Build

Nice setup! Good job with the amp rack/false floor too. Only thing wrong I see is the 0 ga under the truck with no loom or any sort of protection on it. Besides that, looks like you did a great job!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

too bad your coving up that amp rack. Looks good

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Nice setup! Good job with the amp rack/false floor too. Only thing wrong I see is the 0 ga under the truck with no loom or any sort of protection on it. Besides that, looks like you did a great job!

I was worried about that but the wire is tucked up mostly inside the frame and has a nice silicone type shielding on the cable. I have had the system installed for about 6 months or so and had no issues with the wiring.

My Build

Fi BTL 12 Fully Loaded

Optima Batteries

DB Drive amps,and mid/hi's

Pioneer Head unit

nice build man. how is that 2500 treating you i havent seen one of those before. do they put out rated?

When i talked to DB Drive tech support they told me that the amp outputs 2500 at 1 ohm. I am running the amp at about a .7 ohm load when a buddy scoped it he said it was doing over rated power. I have had no problems with the amp, flawless performance.

My Build

Fi BTL 12 Fully Loaded

Optima Batteries

Pioneer Head unit

• 4 weeks later...

Keep a lookout for some build updates. Got some new tools for Christmas, time to get the creative juices flowing. I feel a false floor/ amp rack build coming on. Designing now. Anyone have any ideas?

My Build

Fi BTL 12 Fully Loaded

Optima Batteries

Pioneer Head unit

Archived