Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

i want to get a new camera/camcorder to take videos of my system. what specs should i look for or what camera should i look at that can pick up the audio, the lows, and highs and mids with clearity?

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

Posted

I have a Kodak Zi8, just in stock form it's audio capture is pretty good but I picked up a bootleg Sony ECM-DS70P external mic on eBay for like $7 and replaced the POS mic elements inside it with some BT-EM158's from Froglogger and I'll let the video speak for itself.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...