ok so since this build is done and I'm ready to do it again, what changes should I make?

Honestly.....if you're serious about having a good system you gotta put a plan in motion. If your funds are limited you should determine a specific amount you can save off each check, put it away and forget it's there until you have enough to buy what you really want. Patience is a bitch I know, but if you really want it bad enough....just save and buy what you REALLY want instead of settling on what you can afford at the time.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I would go with the level 4 DC 15" sub. But my concern would be the size of the enclosure. I don't know how much room ya have under the tray for the top, but I kinda think ya need a nice size box for that sub. I know someone here can tell ya what size ya would need. I know if I could afford it I would be running DC subs in my car.

Oh sorry I didn't explain too well. I am for sure getting the DC and its box is going to take up the rest of my trunk basically but I wasn't sure if I should leave the shallow 12" in with the dc or take it out. I have room for both so I was thinking have both but wasn't sure if they would sound odd together ya kno?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I would go with the level 4 DC 15" sub. But my concern would be the size of the enclosure. I don't know how much room ya have under the tray for the top, but I kinda think ya need a nice size box for that sub. I know someone here can tell ya what size ya would need. I know if I could afford it I would be running DC subs in my car.

Oh sorry I didn't explain too well. I am for sure getting the DC and its box is going to take up the rest of my trunk basically but I wasn't sure if I should leave the shallow 12" in with the dc or take it out. I have room for both so I was thinking have both but wasn't sure if they would sound odd together ya kno?

Since your for sure going with the DC sub take out the 12. With the 15 you would not need the 12 plus ya could have cancelation problems. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh. Nvm then! Good job!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Archived