So for now till I can get better stuff this is what I'm running. The head unit is a JVC KD-S16, not a bad head unit for the price. The front speakers are a pair of VR-3 6.5" 3-ways, and the rear speakers is an enclosure consisting of 2 6.5" woofer, 2 horn tweeters from VR-3. It sounds decent, but I want something thats cleaner sounding. I have to turn the volume more than half way up to hear any bass really, course thats probly cause I'm not running a sub right now.

103.jpg

102.jpg

I'm not to worried about the wires showin in this install since its only temporary. The actual system will be much cleaner and better planned.

yes I can see why you don't have any bass and the only remedy is a sub or two and get rid of that prefab 6.5 box I had to chuckle when I saw that in your trunk but we all got to start somewhere :rofl:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I orginally got the box just for the woofer and tweeters, had planned on taking them out of the box and replacing the front speakers with them. But I changed my mind and decided to do it right, and use better known stuff in my car. Far as the box being in the trunk, that seemed like a better place to put it rather than say my back seat or whatever. Thinkin that those speakers will become part of my computer speakers, or maybe just trash it I dunno.

yea I'd do two twelves what ever brand is your choice maybe some thing that around a thousand watts so you don't need any electrical up grades and won't be to expensive but sound good

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Hey! Better than nothing! And it is a start! With the size of that trunk, u got alot of potential there! U r on the right forums to get some great advice... Just take the insults people throw out at ya with a grain of salt... one day you will prolly be spanking that persons ass that insult ya when u upgrade! Keep us posted bro!

2 12's would go really good in the right box...

I agree I do have a nice size trunk, but I still want to be able to use it. So I think I'll just go with two 12's. Shouldn't take up much space. Think to save money I'll go with a sub/enclosure combo, who knows. I'll definatly put up pics and updates as progress comes along. Also I'm agree with anyone who is laughing at or insulting my setup, I know is crap so really you are wasting your time. Thanks for the support.

Archived