burgerslayer Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 Right now I own this kenwood amp. (http://www.crutchfield.com/S-A6ON5oJV0dJ/p_113KAC8104/Kenwood-KAC-8104D.html) I was wondering what subwoofeers you guys suggest that would go perfectly with this amp. I have a 2001 civic ex coupe so size is an issue for my case. thanks.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 Right now I own this kenwood amp. (http://www.crutchfield.com/S-A6ON5oJV0dJ/p_113KAC8104/Kenwood-KAC-8104D.html) I was wondering what subwoofeers you guys suggest that would go perfectly with this amp. I have a 2001 civic ex coupe so size is an issue for my case. thanks. Budget, you could do a pair of 10's in a ported box and have a good amount of trunk space left This will work nicely with your amp http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Car-Subwoofer-And-Enclosure-Package/2-KICKER-COMP-10-SUBWOOFERSVENTED-SUB-BOX-C10-4-10C10/(2)+10C104---E10DSV---K2.aspx ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
burgerslayer Posted December 4, 2010 Author Report Posted December 4, 2010 my budget is in the 200- 300 dollar range. and thanks for the quick reply.
FYI-Future-Star Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 those kickers would be perfect and in your range Team O.B.M '97 Tahoe Build after the new year!!! Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet 6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s 2 18s 2 Sundown saz 4500s 2 Sundown sax 100.4 1 Mechman SMD spec 360a 4 XS d1400s My Feed Back http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841 ub
burgerslayer Posted December 4, 2010 Author Report Posted December 4, 2010 what about my mids/ highs cause i just dont want bass I want the whole system to sound good. So what speakers would you recommend my budget is 200 to 250 including speakers and the amp for the spekaers.
CaptainPooPyPantz Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9734_MTX-Audio-Thunder-TCE5512X2D.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle These shake your and the car next to you Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD 4 - infinity reference 6.5 a pair of infinity reference tweeters 1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs 1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock 1 - AudioQue HDC315 KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure 4 - Stinger pro series signal wires 20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires Big Three Upgrade 1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)
Guest Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 what about my mids/ highs cause i just dont want bass I want the whole system to sound good. So what speakers would you recommend my budget is 200 to 250 including speakers and the amp for the spekaers. try looking at some infinity speakers. they might be a tad expensive (depending on the person) but they are worth the money in my honest opinion. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9734_MTX-Audio-Thunder-TCE5512X2D.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle These shake your and the car next to you my one woofer has twice the power handling of one of those for way less money (not trying to be a dick but that price is not worth that equipment).
burgerslayer Posted December 4, 2010 Author Report Posted December 4, 2010 what about my mids/ highs cause i just dont want bass I want the whole system to sound good. So what speakers would you recommend my budget is 200 to 250 including speakers and the amp for the spekaers. try looking at some infinity speakers. they might be a tad expensive (depending on the person) but they are worth the money in my honest opinion. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9734_MTX-Audio-Thunder-TCE5512X2D.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle These shake your and the car next to you my one woofer has twice the power handling of one of those for way less money (not trying to be a dick but that price is not worth that equipment). I was looking at the infinity kappas and dayumm they're pretty expensive, what else would you recommend tha's cheaper than those. My budget would be 200 - 250 including the amp to power them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.