the whole seeing other people thing was just a way to let you off easy and not make a big scene. i would just go to her fuckin house and get your belongings to. if its your shit go get it and if you have to call the police and have them come there and explain it and you will get your shit back. then stop wanting to talk to her and stop thinkin about her cuz your young and got a lot of women to bang :ban2:

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

the whole seeing other people thing was just a way to let you off easy and not make a big scene. i would just go to her fuckin house and get your belongings to. if its your shit go get it and if you have to call the police and have them come there and explain it and you will get your shit back. then stop wanting to talk to her and stop thinkin about her cuz your young and got a lot of women to bang :ban2:

i just want to get her shit out of my house. i mean theres no more than like 5 things but those 5 little things are keeping me where im at now. they need to be back in her posession as well as my things at her house to be back in my possession, then im gonna burn that shit

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

so go to her house dont call or nutin and take all of her shit and put it in the driveway and tell her heres your shit now i want mine. if you like a can call the cops and they can come over so i can get my shit out of your house or you can just let me have my shit and we will be done ill never talk to you again. lol that should work

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

starting to talk to other girls now, feels pretty good. im sure i'll get all sad and depressed at random times, but as long as i can come on here and vent and be a sad emo fuck. then im sure it'll all be good lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

starting to talk to other girls now, feels pretty good. im sure i'll get all sad and depressed at random times, but as long as i can COME ON HER and vent and be a sad emo fuck. then im sure it'll all be good lol

made me lulz.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

starting to talk to other girls now, feels pretty good. im sure i'll get all sad and depressed at random times, but as long as i can COME ON HER and vent and be a sad emo fuck. then im sure it'll all be good lol

made me lulz.

lmfao i didnt catch that when i went back over it

ahaha lol and dont forget to get some pics of some new chicks so we can let ya know if you should date them :peepwall:

will do, and im also part of the 18+ so dont forget about that either lol

Archived