fuuuuckinggg sucks.

she decided to end it like 2 weeks ago for certain reasons that i know i can fix.

fuckkkkkk..

bring on the "other fish in the sea" and "get over it and go get yourself some tail" or "since your saving money go build a huge system" or any of those.

i dont want the car anymore, hoping to get rid of it within the month. and i dont want to modify either motor or system in any future cars until i finish college, it just causes myself problems.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

it does suck but pwning ppl in COD made me feel better n took my mind off it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

it does suck but pwning ppl in COD made me feel better n took my mind off it

all i have is cod4 and mw2 and noone plays it anymore, or if they do play. they dont talk lol so i gave up on xbox until i get blackops around christmas time

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

yeah I played MW2 with you once I think...now I've been on BO's and gave MW2 to my little cousin...talking to ppl on BO's is much better because you can actually hear ppl clearly, no distortion at all, surprised me when I first played

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

all i have is cod4 and mw2 and noone plays it anymore, or if they do play. they dont talk lol so i gave up on xbox until i get blackops around christmas time

Blackops is the shit! I've been playing it since I got it a few days ago! Ha

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Archived