Twigz Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 hey guys, my back seat is shit, it's torn up, and its got tar on it when the shit fell off, and it looks like ass. also, i can't start my new build until I pull that seat out and get a new one. I'm looking for a seat that'll fit in a Chevy Beretta 1994 and it has to fold down. is that even possible for this model/brand? if so, could you guys gimme sum links n shit, i dont really care about price but i can't get ahold of my buddie and he was opposed to do research. any links or anything like that would be helpful. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I can't help you as to where to get one but I can clear up that yes they are out there. I have a 95 Z26 with fold downs. HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
Twigz Posted August 23, 2007 Author Report Posted August 23, 2007 I can't help you as to where to get one but I can clear up that yes they are out there. I have a 95 Z26 with fold downs. i envy you. well, their is a junk yard that takes out all the interiors soon as tehy get the car, wrap it up so it stays nice, and put it in a ware house... but i just cant get ahold of my buddie and im thinking just do it my fucking self u know. can u take pictures of ur back seat so I can get an idea of what itll look like? Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
TechSys Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 i envy you.well, their is a junk yard that takes out all the interiors soon as tehy get the car, wrap it up so it stays nice, and put it in a ware house... but i just cant get ahold of my buddie and im thinking just do it my fucking self u know. can u take pictures of ur back seat so I can get an idea of what itll look like? A 2 door Cavalier seat will also fix. Make sure the cavalier is an early model though. When I replaced the back seat in my '91 GT, I used a cavalier one without any problems. but now, the Gt doesn't have a seat back there.... setup for a wall. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.