Sonic Electronix

Ok fellas, Im pretty new to the audio game and I need alittle help with this thing. Ive read on other forums that the BX12 is one of the hardest epicenters to get tuned in correctly and I have absolutely no experience In doing this.

Being as you have to tune your amps punch/gain/hrtz along with the epicenters expansions/wides and voltage so its like a recipe, It all has to be just right.

So has anyone ever played with these things before? Or have any type of knowledge that could help me out or point me into the right direction. Its wired to a 500 watt rockford fosgate punch amp so it should work fine. Ive noticed that what its currently at it hits HARD but only on certain base frequency, Some of them completely dont register, and some of them sound like they are gonna blow my subs.

I just dont want my ignorance to cost me alot of money to replace stuff.

Any feedback is great. btw Im running 2 "12 memphis power reference subs, brand new but should be broken in by now.