Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Suggestions on what amp I should use


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought 2 12" Level 3 D1 DC Audios for my 2003 Grand Prix GTP. I already have 2 12" (they say 1500 watt on the sub but I know its a crock of shit) Quantom Audios with a 1200 watt Memphis Audio amp. I already have a very nice Clarion Head Unit and all my interior speakers are Memphis Audio. I could use the same amp but if there is a better amp that I could buy to go with the subs could you please help me out with that and do you think that I should just stick with the pre fabricated box I already have or custom build my own?? Any other suggestions would be great thnx.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...